Media accreditation for journalists and content creators
Thank you for your interest in the 2nd 6G Wireless Summit!
We look forward to welcoming you as a journalist or content creator.
Press registration is complimentary and includes all privileges of full registration. However, you have to take care of your own travel and accommodation arrangements and costs.
In order to complete the registration process to acquire a press badge, we ask you to provide the following information via email to email@example.com.
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Your main area(s) of interest related to 6G Summit
- Magazine, website, blog or other media you are reporting for
- If you come with a photographer, assistant etc., please also submit their data
- Please let us know if you want to take photos or produce audio/video content
- Please let us know if you want us to take photos for you (note: limited resources)
- Please let us know if you want us to arrange an interview with our 6G Flagship experts or event speakers
Media accreditation is intended for media professionals (print, photo, radio, television, film, news agencies and online media) interested in subjects related to 6G. Please note that the organizers of 6G Summit support ethical journalistic practices.
When your media accreditation is accepted, we will send you a confirmation along with further information that helps you to book your accommodation. If you have any specific needs, let us know beforehand so we can help you to get most out of the event.